Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Report From the Front, Found on a Dessicated Corpse, Year 32,176

Log 34

Missed reporting in yesterday; attacked by spider-looking things with too many legs and not enough torso. I call them 'eaters'. Reasons should be obvious.

Managed to break through the wall on old Eternam building, explored a bit; found some supplies, a few old cartridges, tinned food, lots of bodies. Collected some extra clothes for winter. The cloud tried to get in but I beat it back with my stick and put a couple boards in its way. Nothing alive in here aside from eaters, who came pouring up from the subway access. Shot at them a couple times before legging it, risked the cloud by kicking through barricade, managed to get through without much trauma: can't remember my mother's face.

Spending today taking stock of supplies at safe-house Boondoggle. Relaxing with recordings of symphony orchestra. Two more months before I can leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment